Archived Events not included when Model requeried

I have an Events model on which Advanced > Query Deleted / Archived records is TRUE. When the page loads, archived Events are included in the query. However, when the model is requeried or the table sorted (a type of requery), archived Events are no longer included. I’m running vs.10.0.9.

Hi Michael, is this something that had worked in the past, or is it part of a new project? 

Mark, this is a new project. As far as I know, this has never worked.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this up in our community! I’ve been able to reproduce this issue in Skuid Brooklyn Q2 (10.0.11), so I will bring this to the attention of the developers. 

I’m also happy to say that the same page works as expected in Millau 11.0.1, so it sounds like the issue was addressed while building Millau. 

Note regarding updating your Skuid version: as a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade. Please let us know if you continue to encounter any problems with this issue after upgrading.

Mark,

Thanks for responding, and I hope the developers can address this. I’m not quite ready to go to Millau yet… although there are some exciting features for sure!

I always appreciate the responsiveness of Skuid official reps and the community in general.

Hi Michael, I wanted to share more information about this. It looks like a fix for this issue will be ready in a maintenance release soon, though I don’t have a release date. However, a workaround appears to be make the model “load client side” for any model that you’re using for this purpose. I haven’t tested this setting in your scenario but it may help you out in the short term. 

Mark, thanks for the update! I’ll try this and get back to you.

Thank you for your patience! Skuid has fixed the issue you raised in the new 11.0.3 and 10.0.13 release which are now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade. Please let us know if you continue to encounter any problems with this issue after upgrading.

Thanks again for alerting us of these issues!