Create New Row action causing Button pop-ups to fail on Skuid Platform

I just noticed that a bunch of my buttons on Skuid Platform stopped working. You click the button and nothing happens. After a bunch of head scratching, I realized that it is only buttons that have a “Create New Row” action attached to them.

Was an update to Skuid Platform pushed out in the last 24 hours? Here’s a sample page to recreate the problem:

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" showsidebar="true" showheader="true"> <models> <model id="Contact" query="false" createrowifnonefound="false" datasource="ENTER_SALESFORCE_DATASOURCE" processonclient="true" type="" sobject="Contact" limit="1" uniqueid="sk-3amJmx-186"> <fields> <field id="Id" accessible="true" createable="false" editable="false" filterable="true" groupable="true" sortable="true" displaytype="ID" label="Contact ID"/> </fields> <conditions/> <actions/> </model> </models> <components> <buttonset uniqueid="sk-3akFWL-164"> <buttons> <button type="multi" label="Just show pop-up" uniqueid="sk-3akFoP-169"> <actions> <action type="showPopup"/> </actions> </button> <button type="multi" label="Show pop-up and create new row" uniqueid="sk-3akG2u-173"> <actions> <action type="createRow" model="Contact" appendorprepend="prepend" defaultmodefornewitems="edit" affectedrows="context"/> <action type="showPopup"/> </actions> </button> </buttons> </buttonset> </components> <resources> <labels/> <javascript/> <css/> <actionsequences uniqueid="sk-3amJmx-187"/> </resources> <styles> <styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"/> </styles> </skuidpage>

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It looks like this is related to a known issue. We’ll notify you here when a potential fix goes live.