An error occurred while attempting to load the "skuidcore" Component Pack.

Getting this error above and have no idea on how to proceed. 
Any help appreciated.
Thank you.

Does it happen on all your pages? Have you upgraded Skuid? Have you changed anything?

ok. I figured out more info:

This is the way that the skuid page is being invoked through a VF page:

<apex:page standardController=“Label__c” Extensions=“LabelMaintenanceController” action=“{!UpdateLabels}”>

<skuid:page page="LabelMaintenance"/>

</apex:page>

This has been in place for a while.

If I comment the first line and use the second without the call to the action method it works fine.
So it leads me to believe there is an issue with the Extensions class… however, like I said we’ve been doing this for a while. We did upgrade skuid on 11/4 and I think this is when this error started to occur.

Thanks.

Any pointers on how I should proceed.    Here is what I’ve done so far:

1) Tested same code in Sandbox and it works. Sandbox running 9.5.5.
2) Followed this doc https://docs.skuid.com/latest/en/skuid/deploy/salesforce/visualforce/skuid-page-visualforce-componen….  Noticed that at least one VF page had changed.  Changed it but still getting error.
3) Our domain is using MyDomain for Salesforce.  

What exactly is the “skuidcore” component?

Thank you!  Any tips/info appreciated.

To piggyback off of Pat,

What did you upgrade from? What did you upgrade to?
Does this happen on all of your pages or just one?

Skuidcore components are the out of the box components that we use. This almost certainly points to a problem with how the visualforce page is set up. Do you see the problem when you preview the page or do you see the problem when you try to access the page via the override somewhere?

I am all of a sudden getting this error in our main development sandbox. All pages are blank with a red bar top left. When I click that bar I see 2 error messages:

1. An error occurred while attempting to load the “skuidcore” Component Pack. There may be an issue with the name or location of your Component Pack manifest files. Error: Unable to retrieve content of file

2. An error occurred while attempting to load the “tfg” Component Pack. There may be an issue with the name or location of your Component Pack manifest files. Error: Unable to retrieve content of file

Why and how is this fixed?

What did you change prior to seeing it? Was there any upgrading skuid? Did you change any visualforce pages? 

Nothing to my knowledge. Sandbox is on 11.1.6 and has been since 3/13/2018. We could have changed some visualforce pages. I will have to investigate. Anything else we should look for?

Hmmm. Thanks for checking.

What salesforce instance are you in?

The sandbox is on Spring 18. It is Lightning enabled. We have the same issue in both Lightning and Classic.

Same issue on our end in production. 

Our skuid pages are not working in our Production org. Could you please provide the fix for this asap.

1. An error occurred while attempting to load the “skuidcore” Component Pack. There may be an issue with the name or location of your Component Pack manifest files. Error: Unable to retrieve content of file 

We are also facing the same issue all of a sudden.

It looks like some Salesforce instances are affected and others are not. We are seeing this issue in our production CRM org but not our demo orgs. I’m hearing reports from other ISVs of similar issues serving up VF pages and components.

Please include your instance number so that we can establish a pattern and work toward a resolution. We appreciate your patience as we work diligenty to identify and solve this issue.

Ours is “NA78”

Our production org just started showing this error 15 min ago. I was actively using skuid and just stopped working. Cannot get it to work in Lightning or Classic

we are on NA77 

Ours is “NA78”

NA73, EU9, CS96 are all working

Our sandbox is on CS64 and skuid version 11.1.6