error with snippet property "metadata.displaytype" after deploying to Lightning

I’m migrating some pages to Lightning and am having an error where the browser (Chrome) doesn’t seem to recognise a specific property in a snippet.

The error I’m getting is: 
“1. There was a problem rendering a component of type basicfieldeditor: dt is not defined”

The dt property refers to “metadata.displaytype” set in the snippet below:

<br>//snippet to remove the parenthetical/converted value from a currency field<br>var field = arguments[0],<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; value = arguments[1],<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; metadata = field.metadata,<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; curr = field.row.BuyCurrency__c;<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; dt = metadata.displaytype;&nbsp;<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; $ = skuid.$;<br>&nbsp; &nbsp;<br>if (field.mode !== 'edit' &amp;&amp; value !== null) {<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; field.metadata.displaytype = 'TEXT';<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; var textvalue = value.toLocaleString('en', {style: 'currency', currency: curr});<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; value = textvalue;<br>} else if (value === null) {<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; field.mode = 'edit';<br>}<br>skuid.ui.fieldRenderers[field.metadata.displaytype][field.mode](field,value);

This works fine in classic (deployed via VF page) but fails in Lightning (deployed with either Skuid page component, or within a Lightning Component).

Is this property available in lightning?

Greg -

I just tested this out and I am able to access this property in Lightning -

What Skuid version are you on?  

Did you generate a support file for this page?  
https://docs.skuid.com/v10.0.10/en/guide-dev/#how-skuid-accesses-your-custom-code

Thanks!
Christine

The problem seems to be intermittent and hasn’t shown up for a week now. We are on Millau 11.0.1. I have re-generated the page support files and it seems to be working fine now.

Thanks