Can't export pages in lightning on 9.5.9.

We have a client who is on SF Professional with Skuid 9.5.9. We haven’t been able to update them because anything higher than 9.5.9 throws an APIEnabled error with any Skuid page on Professional.

Anywho, some of their Skuid pages have tables on which we’ve added exports to. Exports work in Classic, but not in Lightning. In lightning I get the error:

"Page ExportData does not exist "

Going to the referenced Visualforce page shows that lightning is not enabled:

Since we can’t update the VF, is there anything I can do for this outside of updating Skuid?

Nosa, this is actually a bit deceptive, I think the actual cause of the error is that you need to make a local clone of the “ExportData” Visualforce Page, as described here under the “Prerequisites” section of this tutorial:

https://docs.skuid.com/v9.5.9/en/skuid/deploy/salesforce/visualforce/skuid-page-visualforce-componen…

Make sure that all of your Skuid users have access to that local clone Visualforce Page, and you should be able to export table data.

Just FYI, the “Available for Lightning Experience…, etc.” setting doesn’t stop users from accessing a Visualforce Page in Lightning / SF1 / etc, it just prevents you from creating a Lightning Tab / SF1 tab, etc based on that VF Page.

That did the trick! Thanks, Zach.

And thanks for the clarification on that setting.