Slow page load due to problem with Script Tag - need assistance to identify problem

Skuid Team,

I am looking for some direction on where to find a problem. I am working with a customer who is updating Skuid from 8.15.17 to 10.0.0.10. On some pages I am seeing extremely long times to render (35 seconds in the example shown below!). I am pretty sure it is something related to the page XML. The pages affected are ‘old’ pages. They have been through several updates since they were created in early 2015.

I took the screenshot using Firefox’s performance monitoring tool and focused in where the delay occurred (where you see ‘Script Tag’). Any idea where I can focus my efforts?

Thanks,

Bill

All,

I was able to identify the problem by creating a new (empty) page and copying elements (models then components, then resources) one at a time to the new page.  After copying models, I saw the error again and then removed and re-added models one at a time until the page slowed.

It turns out that the problem was due to an aggregate model that had no conditions.  It was ‘churning’ through so many records that it caused the page to slow.  Adding conditions alleviates the issue.

Thanks,

Bill