Queue component adds when using proper formatting on html code Skuid 10.0.6

Pat VachonPat Vachon Member ✭✭
edited June 25 in Problems

Tagged:

Answers

• Pat VachonPat Vachon Member ✭✭
    edited June 25
    Using unformatted html works as expected.
    <table style="width:100%"><tr><td>{{Name}}</td><td width="50px" align="right">{{Dental_Status_Age__c}}</td></tr></table>
  • Stephen SellsStephen Sells Member
    edited June 25
    Correct. This is by design so that users can put an address in properly spaced without needing to know HTML.
    edited September 2017
    Then can we get the same functionality with Template fields where we can specify to use HTML or not.
    edited September 2017
    Currently, I see the same functionality with the Template fields in a table. I'm on 10.0.6
    edited September 2017
    In queue
    edited September 2017
    I can see this functionality in a Queue Properties --> Item Display --> Render Template

It doesn't formally have the Allow HTML button but you can still have the functionality either way. Like you showed above, if you put it all in one line, it'll work all in one line. If you break it up, it'll break it up. I'll set up an enhancement request to add this.
    edited September 2017
    Yes. I understand that, but it would be best if the user could enter formatted HTML without the <br> added to the display.

• Matt SonesMatt Sones Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    I'm with Pat. This is actually a problem.
    edited September 2017
    I have set up an enhancement request and will notify the community here when it is resolved.