SOQL row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field when editing page

edited August 2018 in Problems
Any time I try to edit a page in salesforce I get the error (SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: skuid__Page__c.skuid__Module__c).  This happens on when trying to edit any page.  I am new to the platform.

Comments

• edited September 2017
    Hi Matt,i don't think this is skuid error and are you provided the fields in Modal that you used in skuid page. 
  • edited September 2017
    What do you mean by "edit a page in salesforce"? Can you take a screenshot of the error and the page with it? It would be very helpful to see this.

Is the page object "Shared Settings" Default Internal Access set to "Public Read Only"? You might not have permission to see what you're trying to see.

• edited September 2017
    What do you mean by "edit a page in salesforce"? Can you take a screenshot of the error and the page with it? It would be very helpful to see this.

Is the page object "Shared Settings" Default Internal Access set to "Public Read Only"? You might not have permission to see what you're trying to see.

• edited September 2017
    Here is how I am trying to do this.
  • edited September 2017
    It was an issue with FLS.  Thank you for your help.
  • edited September 2017
    My pleasure. Let me know if there is anything else we can do to help.
  • edited August 2018
    Matt, can you explain what issue you had with FLS? How did you resolve it? We're having the same issue. 
  • edited August 2018
    Same issue here. Would be helpful to know what you did to fix it.