Rendering using Running User Attribute - User Role Id not working - possible bug?

edited September 5, 2017 in Questions
I was trying to render a responsive grid using the Running User Attribute - User Role Id. I tried using the 18 digit value, the 15 digit value and the name of the Role itself but none of it worked. 

I was looking at the XML 

<rendercondition type="fieldvalue" operator="=" enclosevalueinquotes="true" sourcetype="userinfo" nosourcerowbehavior="deactivate" sourceuserinfotype="userroleid" value="00E61000000YQuyEAG"/>

and I paused at sourceuserinfotype="userroleid". Having used $User.userRoleId in my javascripts snippets the past, I changed it to sourceuserinfotype="userRoleId" and that worked.

We are currently using 10.0 and I am not sure if this has already been fixed in one of the releases that followed 10.0 - but if it hasn't, I would request Skuid to fix this.

Comments

• edited September 1, 2017
    Can you elaborate on what 'it' was that you changed when you say:  I changed it to sourceuserinfotype="userRoleId"

I changed sourceuserinfotype="userroleid"

in 

<rendercondition type="fieldvalue" operator="=" enclosevalueinquotes="true" sourcetype="userinfo" nosourcerowbehavior="deactivate" sourceuserinfotype="userroleid" value="00E61000000YQuyEAG"/>

to

sourceuserinfotype="userRoleId" 

and made it work.

Sneaky but clear as day. I'll get a ticket written up for it now
    I'm on 10.0.5 and unable to reproduce this issue. userroleid works for me on Google Chrome. What is your browser and operating system?
  • edited September 5, 2017
    Windows 10 Enterprise - Chrome