custom CSS messed up when viewing page as tab override

This is driving me nuts. I have a page that has a page include. The included page has some custom CSS. When I view the page directly by using the URL from the ‘Preview’ button, it render’s perfectly. However, I use the page as a tab override. I have the tab it overrides set at the app default tab so that when a user logs in, the first “home page” is my custom skuid page. The problem is that the custom CSS on the page include is all messed up. It only happens when accessing the page through the tab override. If I go to it directly, it renders just right. Any Ideas?

More info on this:

When I navigate to the page using the URL the ends with this, the custom CSS loads correctly.
/apex/skuid__ui?page=Dashboard_1

When I navigate to the page using the URL the ends with this, the custom CSS loads INCORRECTLY.
/apex/Dashboard_1

When I navigate to the page using the URL the ends with this, the custom CSS loads INCORRECTLY.
/apex/Dashboard_1?sfdc.tabName=01r150000003n40

Can you share your custom CSS that isn’t working?

Hi Stephen,
Here is the CSS:

.TransparentButtonClass.ui-button, .ui-widget-content .TransparentButtonClass.ui-button.ui-state-default, .TransparentButtonClass.ui-button.ui-state-active, .ui-widget-content .TransparentButtonClass.ui-button.ui-state-default.ui-state-active, .TransparentButtonClass.ui-button.ui-state-hover, .ui-widget-content .TransparentButtonClass.ui-button.ui-state-default.ui-state-hover, .TransparentButtonClass.ui-button.ui-state-focus, .ui-widget-content .TransparentButtonClass.ui-button.ui-state-default.ui-state-focus {
    background: transparent;
    font-family: Georgia,serif;
    font-size: 12px;
    font-weight: 600;
    color: black;
    border: none;
    /* border-bottom: 3px solid #0097a7; */
    box-shadow: 0px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.2);
    -webkit-border-radius: 7px;
    -moz-border-radius: 7px;
    border-radius: 7px;
    padding: 0px;}