Google Calendar/calendar component- I can't add new events

edited October 2019 in Questions
I have the Skuid Google Calendar Connector set up and am able to see my calendar events. However when I try to add a new event I get an error on save. It just says [object Object] at the top of the page. There are no console errors. It is probably something simple in my set up... maybe a required field??? Can anyone with experience with Google Calendar lend a guy a hand?

Comments

• Amy DewaalAmy Dewaal ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Do I have good news for you! This issue is resolved in the release that just came out today - Brooklyn (10.0.5) and is available from the Skuid Releases page at http://www.skuid.com/skuidreleases. As a reminder, Salesforce does not allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade. 

Thanks!
  • edited October 2019
    Whoop whoop! I'll give it a try... thanks
  • edited October 2019
    The release notes say that this release fixes the problem where the magnifying glass escapes the search bar. The problem is that I didn't have that problem until I upgraded to 10.0.5. NOW I have that issue.
  • edited October 2019
    More info on this... I had the search component in a responsive grid. The grid panel was set to Flexible width. After upgrade, the magnifying glass appeared way to the right of the search component's search box. I changed the grid panel to "fit to content". This fixed everything enough for me. The magnifying glass does not show any more. I assume it is hidden behind the search component's search box, but we never really use the magnifying glass anyway. 
  • edited October 2019
    The upgrade did fix google calendar, by the way. Thanks
  • edited October 2019
    Skuid releases page is dead. 
    edited September 2017
    Thanks for letting us know, we got it fixed!
    edited September 2017
    It looks like you're right - there is still an issue with the magnifying glass icon escaping the search component. We've notified our devs and we'll let you know when it's fixed in a future release. 
  • edited October 2017
    Hello Skuid Community ~ Again ~

This is now fixed in the new Brooklyn (10.0.9) and Brooklyn (9.5.16) release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.