Filepath property not accessible for static resources (9.5.10)

Matt SonesMatt Sones ✭✭
edited June 16 in Problems
Just updated to 9.5.10 and we now cannot access the filepath property for javascript static resources.

I can hack the XML and add the filepath property, and the resource works as expected.

If I remove the content_type property in the XML, the filepath property appears in the builder and also works as expected.

The content type of my resource is "application/x-zip-compressed"

Tagged:

Comments

• Mark DeSimoneMark DeSimone 🛠️ 
    edited February 4
    Hi Matt. Are you seeing this change on an existing page of yours, or a new page? Or perhaps both? And, which version were you using before the update? 
  • Matt SonesMatt Sones ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    We were on the most recent version of Banzai (8.15.something?)

This is on both existing and new pages.
  • Mark DeSimoneMark DeSimone 🛠️ 
    edited February 4
    One thing I'm noticing when building new pages is that the filepath field in the page builder only shows if the resource you select is a ZIP file. 

Another bit of information is that when I examine the XML for the new page and new static resource in my testing, I see content_type="application/zip." It could be that between Banzai and Brooklyn this naming convention changed. Can you try transplanting this value to see if the behavior changes?
  • Matt SonesMatt Sones ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Mark,

That worked. I was running some grunt script that was giving my zipped static resources the content type "application/x-zip-compressed."
    I changed that to "application/zip" and redeployed our resources, and the filepath property is now working correctly.

Thanks!
  • edited June 16
    wow....this saved me a huge headache. Was stuck on this for hours. Thanks guys.