Navigation menu items appearing behind page elements

When I upgraded to 9.3.4 we started having problems with Navigation Menu Items in our header appearing behind our page components.

We are currently on v 9.5.6 and are still experiencing the same issues. I’ve read all of the other related threads pertaining to this issue (some were over a year old) and have tried to resolve the issue with CSS but to no avail.

Specifically, I tried adding the following CSS to both my theme and master page.

.sk-navigation .sk-subnavigation{
 z-index: 5000 !important; }

This is really a major pain for my users that we’ve been trying to live with for the past few months. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

I had this problem: https://community.skuid.com/t/search-component-drop-down-suggestions-dont-render-over-page-includes-9-5-5

Gary and Raymond,

Thanks for your patience! Skuid has fixed this issue in the Brooklyn (10.0.6) release which is available on the Skuid Releases page

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade. 

Thanks!