Error connecting Skuid Platform to Salesforce

I’m trying to connect Salesforce as a datasource to the Skuid Platform. I think I have everything properly configured based on the documentation. However, when I go to create a model and select the Salesforce Object Name I get the following error: 404 Not Found: Could not find a match for URL.

Any idea what this error means?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

I think that means that you need to have a newer version of Skuid installed in the Salesforce Org that you’re trying to connect to — the Skuid application must be installed on any Salesforce org that you’re trying to connect to from Skuid Platform, and you must have at least Brooklyn (9.x), early versions of Rockaway and prior releases are not supported when connecting to Salesforce from Skuid Platform.

Thanks Zach. Installing the latest version of Brooklyn worked.

I’m working in the trial version of Skuid Platform and am trying to connect to a Salesforce developer org, mainly to build deeper knowlege of platform’s capability.  Two questions related to setting this up.  

1. In the Salesforce developer org, is Skuid for Salesforce what needs to be installed and if so, is there a developer / trial instance available?
  2. In the pagebuilder I'm seeing the following URL formed for the data source endpoint, which doesn't seem correct for salesforce.  Is this a correct?
https://jdahlber-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com/services/apexrest/skuid/api/v1/models
  1. Yes, Skuid for Salesforce needs to be installed first. Once you install, you can send us your Org Id and we’ll validate whether it is a Developer Org and if it is we will give you 2 non-expiring licenses.
    2. Yep that’s the correct endpoint, but it will only work if you’ve got the Skuid-for-Salesforce package installed.

Awersome.  Can’t wait to learn the ropes on Platform.  The Org Id is 00D4P000000hJuI

Excited to have you try it out! We’ve granted a non-expiring developer license to that Site.