New to Skuid: Text formatting A merge syntax

Very new to Skuid, working to clean up some existing pages.

I have to admit that I was thrilled when I was able to use Merge Syntax on Section Header Title, but for some reason it is scoming up with a weird font for the variable.

Business Location {{Increment}}

You can see in the image attached that the Increment is in a different Font & Color then a business location. It is a Column Header inside a Field Editor.

Another question any clue why the header would the Business Location is not aligned with Store name.

The font signifies that it’s a changed value. Try triple mustache. {{{Increment}}}

Not sure if that works.

The alignment thing is part of the theme. You can make adjustments to it with either CSS or creating a custom theme based on the one you’re using and setting the section header alignment.

That worked perfectly.  Thank you SOOO MUCH!

I will look into the alignment issue more later, just happy I can move on from the merge syntax issue.   Thank you again.  

Whats the difference between using 3 { vs 2 {

I got it : https://docs.skuid.com/latest/en/skuid/merge-syntax.html

Using 3 gives you the raw data.
In a lookup field. 3 gives the Id whereas 2 gives you the Name field on the related record.
In a Date field. 3 gives you 2017-03-15 and 2 gives you 15/03/2017.
In a Datetime field. 3 gives you 2017-03-16T04:24:44.000+0000 and 2 gives you 16/03/2017 12:24 am.