pie chart labels 9.5.3

Are you seeing this on all of your pie charts?

I’m on 9.5.3 and my pie chart looks the same as it did before. Would you mind sharing your setup?

Pat

Does a chart reflow help?

Moving my mouse over it does, so yes.

Sure. It’s a clients older page, but it’s on Opps. Just add MRR__c as currency field and chart should be a go.

OwnerData     models.saved models.loaded                                                                                                               Home {{Model.LabelPlural}}                   calmonth calquarter calyear          line spline area areaspline column bar                                   sum     sum     sum avg    Company Name       Owner             {{{Name}}}  {{Model.Label}}      LineItems                   Company    Owner       Quantity of Product at Sales Price {{Quantity}} {{PricebookEntry.Product2.Name}} @ {{UnitPrice}}                                               Product         sum                                      New Opportunity and Line Items  {{Model.Label}}              Account                           Source Campaign

Pat~

We’ve got this logged in our issue tracking system and will let you know when a release is available that fixes this issue. 

Thanks!
Karen

Great. Thanks for the update.

Hello Pat,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Skuid listened to your concern and has addressed the issue in the new Brooklyn Update 1, Iteration 5 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.