Skuid Mobile - Disabled buttons are still clickable

I’m using Skuid Mobile at the moment and have been trying to conditionally enable buttons. I have a test page below with two buttons. One has a true “Enable” condition, and the other is “False”

The False Button looks grayed out and shows this not allowed cursor on mouseover.

However you can still click the button and it runs all the actions underneath the button.

Is this a known bug? At the moment we are working around this by either using conditional rendering (and duplicating buttons on the layout) or using javascript snippets.

Does this happen at every disabled button or just a few? Have you been seeing this for a while or did it occur at a certain time? 

This happens for all of our disabled buttons and it’s been going on for at least 7months+ till now. I just decided to finally put in a support post after all this time.

What version of skuid are you using?

Skuid Brooklyn - v 9.3.3

Could you paste the XML to the page here for me so I could play around with it?

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning=&quot;yes&quot; personalizationmode=&quot;server&quot; useviewportmeta=&quot;true&quot;> <models/> <components> <skuidmobile> <mobilepanels> <mobilepanel minwidth=&quot;200&quot; uniqueid=&quot;Home&quot;> <components> <mobilewrapper uniqueid=&quot;sk-3ESArF-70&quot;> <components> <mobilebutton label=&quot;True &amp; Clickable&quot; style=&quot;nav&quot; uniqueid=&quot;sk-3ESBOF-73&quot;> <actions> <action type=&quot;blockUI&quot; message=&quot;This message should show&quot; timeout=&quot;3000&quot;/> </actions> <renderconditions logictype=&quot;and&quot;/> <enableconditions logictype=&quot;and&quot;> <condition type=&quot;blank&quot; operator=&quot;!=&quot; sourcetype=&quot;userinfo&quot; nosourcerowbehavior=&quot;deactivate&quot; value=&quot;null&quot; userinfotype=&quot;userid&quot; sourcesnippet=&quot;returnTrue&quot; sourceuserinfotype=&quot;userid&quot; enclosevalueinquotes=&quot;false&quot;/> </enableconditions> </mobilebutton> <mobilebutton label=&quot;False &amp; Clickable?&quot; style=&quot;nav&quot; uniqueid=&quot;sk-3ESBmZ-76&quot;> <actions> <action type=&quot;blockUI&quot; timeout=&quot;3000&quot; message=&quot;Should not show message&#46;&quot;/> </actions> <renderconditions logictype=&quot;and&quot;/> <enableconditions logictype=&quot;and&quot; message=&quot;Disabled button&quot;> <condition type=&quot;fieldvalue&quot; operator=&quot;=&quot; enclosevalueinquotes=&quot;true&quot; sourcetype=&quot;userinfo&quot; nosourcerowbehavior=&quot;deactivate&quot; sourcesnippet=&quot;returnFalse&quot; sourceuserinfotype=&quot;profilename&quot; value=&quot;TestNameFalse&quot;/> </enableconditions> </mobilebutton> </components> </mobilewrapper> </components> </mobilepanel> </mobilepanels> <mobilenavs/> </skuidmobile> </components> <resources> <labels/> <javascript/> <css/> </resources> </skuidpage> 

Thanks for sending that to me. Unfortunately, when I go to build the page using your XML, it comes up as “invalid XML”

Could you send it again? Sometimes in transfer, something is lost or messed up.

I believe you may be right, since I’m getting a similar error. Here it is again:

Actually just try this Pastebin link: <skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" useviewportm - Pastebin.com

That XML worked. Thank you for reposting it.

Thank you for notifying us about this. It has been sent to our dev team. 

any word on a resolution for this?

Anyone found a workaround? We really need to prevent a few buttons from being used by certain user profiles.

Hello Skuid Community ~

This has been addressed in the new Millau 11.1.7 and Brooklyn 10.0.20 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

Please be reminded to read this version’s special release notes here.