Table checkbox display bug

When mass selecting items (not including clicking the ‘select all’ checkbox), other checkboxes on the rows selected appear to take on a checked value. This can be confusing for the user.

The actual values in this screenshot for ‘EmailOptOut’ are all false and were never set to true on the skuid page. But when selecting their corresponding row, the page displays a checked value.

I’m running on release 9.3.4, Brooklyn Iteration 4. Is this bug still present in 9.5.0?

Bug reproduced on this page:

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" showsidebar="true" useviewportmeta="true" showheader="true">    <models>
    <model id="Contacts" limit="20" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" datasource="salesforce" type="" sobject="Contact">
        <fields>
            <field id="HasOptedOutOfEmail"></field>
            <field id="Name"></field>
        </fields>
        <conditions></conditions>
        <actions></actions>
    </model>
</models>
<components>
    <skootable showconditions="true" showsavecancel="true" showerrorsinline="true" searchmethod="server" searchbox="true" showexportbuttons="false" pagesize="10" createrecords="true" model="Contacts" buttonposition="" mode="read" allowcolumnreordering="true" uniqueid="sk-13S6P_-133">
        <fields>
            <field id="Name" hideable="true" uniqueid="fi-13S9Y1-166" valuehalign="" type="" allowordering="true"></field>
            <field id="HasOptedOutOfEmail" hideable="true" uniqueid="fi-13S9Y2-167" type="" valuehalign="" allowordering="true"></field>
        </fields>
        <rowactions>
            <action type="edit"></action>
            <action type="delete"></action>
        </rowactions>
        <massactions usefirstitemasdefault="true">
            <action type="massupdate"></action>
            <action type="massdelete"></action>
        </massactions>
        <views>
            <view type="standard"></view>
        </views>
    </skootable>
</components>
<resources>
    <labels></labels>
    <javascript></javascript>
    <css></css>
</resources>
<styles>
    <styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"></styleitem>
</styles>

Confirmed that this bug is present in 9.5.0.

Thank you for providing the reproduction page. That’s phenomenally helpful.

Are you still seeing this bug? When I use your XML, this is what I see:

What browser are you using?

Of course!

I’m using Chrome. This issue isn’t present on Firefox. Also, in order to get the check boxes to check off you need to multi-select by holding the shift key.

Hmmm. I’m using Chrome is well. I’m on a mac. Maybe that is a difference? 

If I hold shift to multiselect or any combination of multiselect and regular, I can’t seem to make any of the Email Opt Out check. Even if I have one in edit and start with the Email Opt Out, then it won’t select. I’m sorry.

Wow I’m embarrassed. This was affecting me on multiple computers because I was logged into the same chrome profile.

I browsed as a guest and the issue disappeared. I had a “Check Range” extension installed. That was messing with the perfectly good skuid page. Sorry Stephen!

False alarm! I’ll check against a guest profile before reporting an issue.

Haha don’t be embarrassed. No harm. No foul. I’m glad the issue has been resolved. It was fun working on this.

It’s likely you won’t be the only one to come across this issue. It’s good to know - this could be a stumbling block for others later. They won’t have the same struggle because this was brought up here.

Definitely :).