New row added to model through adoptRows not showing fields in the table

Using the search feature I found and replied to this question on this post: https://community.skuid.com/t/new-row-added-to-model-through-adoptrows-not-showing-fields-in-the-table

However, the original answer, didn’t seem to correct my issue. Below is the question and code. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Using adoptRows brings data into the model. However, I’m creating the skuidTable component dynamically using the code below. As you can see in the attached screenshot, the table recognizes the rows, but doesn’t show any data. In the component code, I’ve added the field I expect to be displayed.

var xmlDefinition = $xml(

'<skootable showconditions="false" showsavecancel="false" searchmethod="client" searchbox="true" showexportbuttons="false" pagesize="10" createrecords="false" model="PriceList" mode="read"/>' ).append( $xml('<fields/>').append( $xml('<field id="Product" allowordering="true"/>') ), $xml('<views><view type="standard"/></views>') ); element.empty(); var comp = skuid.component.factory({ element: element, xmlDefinition: xmlDefinition }); comp.rerender(); //comp.render();