Redirect to URL button in a contact popup

I built a popup window row action for a contact table.  In this popup I would like to display a few key detail fields about the contact and provide a Log a Call button.  I am using Field Editor component to display my contact detail (works perfectly), and Button List component to house my button (Model is set to Contact). 

I have my button set to “Redirect URL” and this is the URL I am opening (in a blank window):

/setup/ui/recordtypeselect.jsp?ent=Task&retURL=%2F{{Id}}&save_new_url=%2F00T%2Fe%3Ftitle%3DCall%26who_id%3D{{Id}}%26followup%3D1%26tsk5%3DCall%26retURL%3D%252F{{Id}}

For some reason this URL is passing the Id of the 1st record in my contact table.  How do I get it to pass the Id of the record I clicked on to open the popup window?

Stephen,

The button set has a context tab to the right of its rendering tab where you specify context. If you add a context condition there, in the future it will work. Unfortunately, right now there’s a bug that keeps the context from working on the button set as it should. Sorry for the inconvenience, and we’ll notify you when a release is available that fixes this issue.

Thanks!
Amy 

Thank you.  That’s what I was trying and was perplexed that it didn’t work.  Any chance a fix for this is coming in the next two weeks? -that’s when my project is due

So this appears to be limited to the Button Set component only.  I put my button into a Page Title component instead and the URL I posted above works perfectly.

Stephen,

Unfortunately, I don’t think the button set is going to get fixed in time for you to use. Since you’re on a deadline, you’ll probably want to go ahead and use the page title component. Sorry for the inconvenience, and we’ll let you know as soon as a release is out that fixes the button set issue.

Hi Skuid Community~

Thank you for your patience as we addressed this bug. This issue has been resolved in the
Brooklyn Update 1 which is now available from the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

Thanks!