Enable Condition for Rich Text Area

edited February 4, 2020 in Questions
I have an enable condition that is working for all of my fields except a rich text area field. Any idea what the issue could be? image

Comments

• Mark DeSimoneMark DeSimone 🛠️ 
    edited February 4, 2020
    Hello Eulogio, 

I have been able to reproduce the problem you are experiencing and have notified the developers of this issue. We will update this post when a future release addressing this bug is available. Thanks for alerting us of this bug and helping make Skuid better!

- Mark DeSimone

• edited December 27, 2016
    Awesome, thanks Mark!
  • Khamla PhimmachackKhamla Phimmachack 🛠️ 
    edited February 22, 2017

Thank you for your patience as we addressed this bug. This issue has been resolved in the
    Brooklyn Iteration 5 release which is now available from the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

Thanks!