After editing and saving a record peresent other than in 1st set of data in table, its laoding back

While displaying records in table with pagination, We have found one issue .

Issue : After editing and saving a record present other than in 1st set of data, skuid loads back to 1st set of records. When we open the particular set of record then we see the record which was saved earlier is still in edit mode.

Eg: In Screen 1 i am trying to update a record named “Budget_2017_Jan” in 3rd set of records of table(Pagination) and save. Skuid defaults loads back to 1st set of data as in screen 2. When we navigate back to 3rd set of records to check for “Budget_2017_Jan” we see its being still in Edit mode as in Screen 3.

Screen 1

Screen 2

Screen

Version Details:

Version Number 8.15.15
Version Name Rockaway - Iteration 13.1

Please let me know how to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Chandu,

We’ve been able to reproduce your problem, and we’ll let you know when a future releases fixes this bug. In the meantime, I think the changes are being saved (even if the row(s) remain in edit mode). Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you!

Thanks!
Amy

Yes Amy , changes are being saved.

Hello Amy,
I am also having the same issue. Do you have any update ?

Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience! Skuid has resolved this issue as of the Brooklyn Q2 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade. 

Thanks!