Existing Tables Not Allowing for Brooklyn's Show/Hide Column Functionality

An existing table I wanted to use the new ‘show/hide column’ functionality on isn’t working as expected. I added a new table and it works fine with the same data/same page. Should this functionality transfer to existing tables or will we have to recreate tables if we want to use the new functionality?

What happens to the existing table: The table settings ‘configure’ icon shows up only if I’ve selected the option to give users the ability to re-order columns. When clicked, it allows the user to re-order columns but doesn’t have a column for the “Show” checkbox. 

edit: I had already configured the columns in the table to allow for users to show/hide the column.

Kaede,

It looks like you found a bug, but worry not, I think I found a workaround. Click on the individual fields in the existing Table. You should see a property with “Allow Users to Show/Hide Column” as its label. You’ll have to uncheck/check that box for any fields you want to be hideable for existing Tables. We’ll get the actual issue addressed in a future release.

This issue has been resolved in Skuid Brooklyn - Iteration 1, which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does not allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. Thank you.