Anyone having an issue with the Chatter Feed now working today?

I have a number of pages that have been in production for a while now and today the Chatter “Show Feed” or “Hide Feed” stopped working when clicked on.   It works as expected from the Salesforce page but not from the Skuid page.    Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Ours are working fine.
Skuid 8.15.14
Chrome  54.0.2840.71 m

Our “Comment” link stopped working today (worked fine yesterday).  Users can not comment to chatter on any Skuid page, but can if we override back to the native page.  

Both firefox and Chrome have the issue. Skuid version 8.15.9

Are you sure?

Just did this using Chrome.

We are having the same issue.  

I am having the same issue, we cannot open/hide Chatter feed or comment. Tried with Chrome, Firefox IE. It was working fine yesterday. 

We are getting quite a few javascript errors when the page loads. We also cannot open/hide the feed. If I remove the Chatter feed component from our skuid page, we no longer get the javascript errors. Here is a list of errors we get on page load.
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot redefine property: put
Uncaught TypeError: this.addEvents is not a function
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘getEventBus’ of undefined
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘getToolbox’ of undefined
Uncaught TypeError: (intermediate value).start is not a function

We are seeing specific chatter errors in the console

Same here - Chatter inoperable in Skuid - Chrome 54.0.2840.71 m and IE 11 tested

All,

I have opened a ticket with Skuid premium support and they are looking into this.   As soon as I get get any feedback from them I will post for all to see.

Jeff

We are seeing this as well. 
Skuid 8.15.14
Chrome  54.0.2840.71 m
Also tried a host of other browsers, and tried to tweak the Chatter component to see if its a setting. Still down. So far we have to remove the chatter feeds from all Skuid pages. Please advice.

Yup, I’m having this issue

Skuid 8.15.8
Chrome Version 54.0.2840.71 m (64-bit)

Errors:

Uncaught TypeError: (intermediate value).start is not a function(…)UI:** Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘getFeed’ of undefined(…)
UI:23 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘getFeed’ of undefined(…)
UI?id=****************************************************************************** Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘getFeed’ of undefined(…)

Skuid has been looking at this for a while this morning.  We have been able to reproduce it widely.   We made no changes to Skuid overnight and so can not yet explain why this failure is occurring.  We are simply using a core salesforce component - which makes us suspect that they changed something.  
But we are still looking and will update things here as soon as we can.  

We also had this issue at a couple clients today. We were able to get back up and running quickly with this post (below) using a template field to get a chatter feed restored. Of course, the chatter feed component would be more ideal, but this seems to have done the trick temporarily. https://community.skuid.com/t/chatter-post-file-link-more-is-not-working Hope this helps! -Jeff

Thanks Jeff, this fix is working for us.

FYI, we originally able to stop-gap this problem by adding a VF chatter component to the VF page hosting our skuid pages. Jeff’s solution is much better IMHO, but if it does not work for you, or you would like to see the VF one, let me know.

Art

Hi~

Wanted to let you know we are still looking into the issue but, I just wanted to stop and say, we love the Skuid community! Thank you so much Jeff and Artem for sharing these workarounds to keep people up and running!!!

Karen 

We are experiencing this issue also.  Please keep us posted.

We just received an invite to a salesforce.com conference call that looks like it speaks to this issue.