Skuid Brooklyn - A New Era of Cloud UX

Take your cloud applications to the next level and harness the full potential of your business processes with new features in Skuid Brooklyn. 

Join us for this webinar to learn more about: 
• Unified mobile and desktop app composition 
• New components including button and card 
• Improved support for data sources including SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, and more 

Register here to get the scoop on what’s next for Skuid!!! 

Registered. Time to board the hype train. Button and card components? Yes, please.

Cool. Hopefully it’s a button component without a dependency on a page title component.

Looking forward to it!

Great session today. Super excited about the conditional rendering in tables and a unified composer. How do I upgrade my sandbox to start developing in Brooklyn? We’re pretty new to Skuid and haven’t done an upgrade before.

Hi Skuid Community~

Thank you all for joining the Brooklyn webinar today. We are excited to announce that the Brooklyn GA release and its release notes are now available from the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

Thanks!
Karen

Stacey~

Great question. Please check out this tutorial. If you need any assistance, the community is always ready to help!

Thanks!
Karen

I think that for the next release that I might wait for the release notes only and not watch the Webinar. Sure the announcements were huge, I mean absolutely huge, but without much of a deep dive it felt very much marketing driven. The notes is way more for the Skuid geeks, while the Webinar is squarely targeting yet to be Skuid geeks. My two cents and really excited for sure. My biggest client just switched from Salesforce to Dynamics, long story, but they’ve kept me on as there CRM liaison for the implementation. Getting trained in Dynamics and assisting fullscope.com in the implementation. Now one of the key elements they wanted from Skuid can be used in their Dynamics solution. Very cool stuff for sure. Interesting turn of events.

Hi Karen, should we have feedback on various pieces of the new release, is there an email address we can direct it to?

Please post here if possible is my vote. More everyone knows the better IMHO.

Richard and Skuid community~

Pat is right. As you test Brooklyn in your sandboxes, please post bugs you find, questions you have, cool things you figure out how to do, suggestions, … The more we can help each other out as a community, the stronger the community is as a whole! 

Thanks!
Karen