Cant preview or view page now but could last week

I have been building a fairly large page and all was fine last week. My skuid trial expired and was renewed for 1 more month but now (maybe unrelated to the expiry) the page wont preview at all and wont render in a vf page?

License is allocated to the admin user and permission sets etc are all set etc for the admin user - just get a completely blank page?

Nothing else seems to have changed.

Any tips? Really desperate to deploy the page for the team to give feedback but cant get it to display

xml is below

{{CreatedDate}}-NOW()

David,

Do you have any javascript in your page that could be breaking? Is your page completely white, or can you see anything, such as the edit page tab on the right side? Here are some further steps to debugging your page:

Try going into the xml of the page (view/edit xml link at the bottom right of pagebuilder) and methodically commenting out sections to see if your page will load. You can comment out sections of xml using . The Skuid xml view will tell you if your xml tags don’t match up when you comment sections out. Start by commenting out everything from to , since broken Javascript often causes pages to go blank. If that doesn’t work keep it commented out and also comment out the section. Play around with commenting different sections out, such as the section, to see if you can narrow down where your problem is located.

Thanks!

Amy

Thanks Amy… I disabled java etc and still couldnt get it to load at all.

I then rebuilt the page (out of frustration) and found when it go to a certain point (in size) it stopped rendering so I wonder if I hit some sort of size error.

I have resolved it by splitting the page into two but have never had that issue before

David, 

Sorry you had to rebuild, but I’m glad you got it sorted out!

Thanks!
Amy