[Skuid Mobile] load more still shows even skuid model doesn't have any records in it.

the deck still shows the “load more” option even though the model on the deck doesn’t have any data.

Lorenz,

I’m having trouble reproducing this issue; can you give some more details? Does your model data load on page load? Do you have any conditions on your model? Did you set a limit on the max number of records? What happens when you click load more?

Thanks!
Amy

Hi Amy,

Here are the model’s configuration

here is it’s condition

here’s there reference model’s configuration

and here’s it’s conditions

Regards,
Loren

Lorenz,

Sorry, I’m still having trouble reproducing this. Can you give some more details about what you want to accomplish on this page? Is the page supposed to be empty? Can you click Load More, and if so, what happens? Do you have something that causes these models to pull in data or do they stay empty?

Thanks!
Amy

Hi Amy,

This is page that displays all contacts or contact that has the running user as a related list by the running user. The buttons on the top represents the Filters of All Contact and My Contacts. If the running user doesn’t have any contacts, the deck should not display anything. I can click the load more and nothing happens. The “My contact” tab is a condition that gets it’s value from another model, the other model has a query of  “SELECT * FROM Object WHERE Active = true”. so it’s like “SELECT * FROM CONTACT WHERE Id LIKE (SELECT Id, Active FROM Object WHERE Active = true)”

I already made a workaround, I created 2 decks with the same model. Used the search box of the 1st deck and applied CSS to it to hide the body then made a rendering condition for the 2nd deck to hide if the model doesn’t have any data.

Thank you!
Lorenz

Lorenz,

Glad you found a workaround!

Thanks!
Amy