How can I add a custom Aria tooltip to an icon?

edited August 11, 2016 in Questions
While many other posts on the community suggest Skuid uses JQuery Tooltips, I think they may be out of date. From what I can tell, 'Aria' is being used. Below is the desired tooltip on a row action, and it's html tag:

BEFORE HOVER:    <div class="nx-skootable-buttonicon sk-icon inline nx-skootable-buttonicon-visible sk-icon-contact" role="button" tabindex="0" title="Show Contacts"></div>    AFTER HOVER:     <div class="nx-skootable-buttonicon sk-icon inline nx-skootable-buttonicon-visible sk-icon-contact" role="button" tabindex="0" title="" aria-describedby="ui-id-25"></div>    
I'd like to achieve the same effect with my exclamation mark in a custom field renderer. I've tried to replicate the HTML, but clearly the tooltip on the 'Show Contacts' button is being registered somewhere before the DOM loads. How can I achieve the same effect?

<div title="At Risk" class="renewal-status nx-skootable-buttonicon sk-icon inline nx-skootable-buttonicon-visible fa fa-exclamation"></div>

Comments