Conditionally enabled fields have added CSS element.style that changes font color

Jack SanfordJack Sanford San Antonio, TX 💎💎
edited January 12, 2018 in Questions
I've got a few checkbox fields in a field editor. Two of them are conditionally enabled. Because they are conditionally enabled, they have an extra bit of CSS applied to them
element.style { rgb(0, 0, 0);}
I assume this is because when they are disabled, this changes to 
element.style {rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.298039);}
to allow for it to look disabled. 

However, I am using the Lightning Design theme, and my basic .nx.basicfieldeditor-item-label css has a color: #54698d, so these conditionally enabled options look different even before they are disabled. 

What could I do to make sure that my item label when enabled has the color #54698d?

In the screenshot below, Tax & Judgement Liens and Federal Tax Liens are the two conditionally-enabled fields. 

Comments

• edited January 12, 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Jack SanfordJack Sanford San Antonio, TX 💎💎
    edited May 25, 2016
    Works like a charm! Thanks Peter!

for the record I used
    .notblack .nx-basicfieldeditor-item-label[style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"] {    
       color:#54698d !important;
    so that I could add the notblack css to just the two fields I wanted, in case this changed things I didn't want changed, especially because I'm using this field in a page include. 
  • edited January 12, 2017
    When .notblack is the class of your checkbox field the following CSS should work. It goes on the enable/disable status of the field rather then an existing style attribute.
    .notblack [type="checkbox"]:disabled + .nx-checkboxlabel {
       color:#54698d !important;
    }