skuid grunt fatal error: heap size limit

Anything I can do about this?

Running "skuid-pull:dev" (skuid-pull) taskFatal error: System.LimitException: JSON string exceeds heap size limit<br>(System Code)

This is what skuid-pull looks like:

'skuid-pull':{ &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 'options': orgOptions,<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 'dev':{<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; options: {<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 'username': '***',<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 'password': '****',<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 'dest': 'skuidpages/',<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 'module': ['Optimize','Optimize2','Cleanup','Rochester','Dublin','Warren','Lakeland','Casper','User','Role','PrayerNet','Tensions','NoTensions','PSPT','Advocate','Treatment','NoTreatment','Presumptive','MDDiagnosis','MotherCare','Reviews','Stock','Stock-Role','Stock-User']<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; }<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; } &nbsp;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; }

Apparently I can only pull half of my modules in a single transaction. Further evidence for this: https://community.skuid.com/t/skuid-grunt-pull-from-all-modules

Unfortunately there isn’t a solution for this at the moment. We plan on coming up with a way to avoid this in the future. One thing you might do is dynamically generate your targets (see the examples file in the skuid-grunt repo). You could loop over each module in the array to register a target for each module. Then you could register a task that would call each one in sequence. 

var modules = ['module'&#46;&#46;&#46;'module']; var config = {}; for(index in modules){ var module = modules[x]; config[module] = &#47;&#47;generate task config as above } grunt&#46;initConfig({ 'skuid-pull':config }); 

Then, you would register a task to call each of them:

grunt&#46;registerTask('pull-all', modules&#46;map(function(modName){ return 'skuid-pull:' + modName; }));

Ethan/Skuid–

Has there been any update to this? I’m getting the JSON string heap size limit error despite pulling pages from only one module at a time.
Help!

Made an attempt with a module that only has a few pages, and we’re still getting the heap size error!

Sorry, guys. This turned out to be user error. X(

Still, a system that didn’t require hi-jinks in order to pull large numbers of pages would be much better.