Date condition options - 'Last n months'

I want to be able to show data from the last 12 months. Meaning, I’d see data for the current month, plus the previous 11. Right now, the only way I’ve found to show the data I want is by using a “≥ 1/1/2015” condition. While this works, it means on the first of every month I need to increment this condition forward one month. 

Given all the options for the date selection, why isn’t there a “last n months” option?

SInce that date literal has been added to the list of those supported in SOQL,  it makes sense that Skuid would make it available too.  I’ll change this to “Under Consideration” 

Thanks! 

It’s the end of the month again, which means I’ve got models to update.

Any word on this functionality?

Thanks!
josh

Josh,

You should be able to edit the XML directly and add this criteria in. Here is what this would look like.

<conditions>
            <condition type="fieldvalue" value="LAST_N_MONTHS:12" enclosevalueinquotes="false" field="LastModifiedDate" state="filterableoff" inactive="true" name="LastModifiedDateLast12Months"/>
         </conditions>

This will save you editing your models each month.

Thanks,

Bill

And yes… . You guys on the community are awesome.  Pointing out capabilities in Skuid that even I was not aware of.   Well done sir,  well done!

Thanks, Bill!

That worked like a charm.