Create New Row Option Not populating Conditionally assigned data

Hi ,

Scenario:

I have row action button on a Opportunity Table. When this button is clicked , I am opening a pop-up . On this Pop-up i have 2 sections , one sections shows the one of its Child records with Model as (ChildModel1) and condition as Related Childs . On the Other Section I am display field editor with Model as ChildModel2 and condition as Recordtype.Name = “Recordtype.Name” Defined, Which will be rendered when User Clicks on the “New” Button on the 1st section(Table View Section).

Issue:

In-order to archive this I have Used “Create a new row” Action on “New” Button , which is on the 1st section of pop-up. when this button is clicked , a row is Created on the Second Section of Pop-Up. But Conditions added to model are not reflecting on the new row created. Condition Recordtype.Name is not applied , due to this Pick-list values are not applying as per the RecordType.

Pop-Up On Row Action:

ChildModel1:

ChildModel2:

Thanks in Advance.

I’m pretty sure that you need to make an additional condition point to the record type reference field directly, rather than on the name in the parent object. 

Hi Rob ,

if I understand correct , are you asking me to add condition -- assigning id from recordtype Model to recordtypeID of "Id_New_Wf_Deal_Team" Model?

if Yes , I have tried this as well..!!

if not, can you explain me in detail.

For new records if you are going to prepopulate a record type you need two conditions:  
1. Record type ID:  So that the actual reference can be identified 
2. Record type. NAME:  So that the pretty name is shown in your new record form, instead of just the number. 

Thanks Rob… :slight_smile: