column sort getting hung up

I have a page with two tabs. One tab has a table on it displaying 50 rows. The other tab is a page include with another table also displaying 50 rows. Several of the columns of each have sort by functionality. Sometimes the sorts work and sometimes the get hung up on the “Please Wait” message with a Blocked out UI. I’m trying to figure out if this is a know issue, if it is because I am trying to display so much data on a single page, or if it is something maybe to do with filter conditions that I have applied to the tables. Anyone have any insight on this? Thanks!

A first hunch is that the models used to create the two tables have the same name. Even though they are really on two different pages (because of the page include) they need to be different.  If they are named the same significant instability will occur. 

Thanks for the response. Base on other posts I check for this. They are very different. I even changed them just in case. In the main page the only model is “Patient”. In the page include, the only model is CCMActivity.
Thanks for your help, though. Any other ideas would be appreciated. Happens most when you sort based on a column, which will sort in ascending, but I want to sort by descending, so I click the sort button again. That is when it most frequently gets hung up.
Thanks

Another thought. 

Do you have unsaved changes on the table when you attempt to sort?  This is a known issue - where the inline sorting will cause the page to hang if there are unsaved changes.  This issue is on our list to fix. 

If that is not the issue at hand, would you mind giving us login rights to your org so we can take a look at what is going on?  
Here is how:
1. Use this tutorial to give us login rights: http://help.skuidify.com/m/getting-started/l/182412-getting-help-how-to-grant-skuid-login-rights-to-….
2. Then send an email to support@skuidify.com  with the following information:  Your Org Id.  & The Skuid Page where this is happening.  

We’ll see what’s going on…

Thanks Rob,

So I did some additional testing. I only have the problem in Chrome 43.02657.130 on a Window's 7 OS. I don't have the issue with IE on Windows 7 or Chrome on Windows 8. Seems browser/OS specific, so that is a sufficient enough answer for me. Thanks for your help.

No worries. That Windows 7!  Ugh…  Thanks for reporting back.