THIS_YEAR ,THIS_MONTH,TODAY and THIS_QUARTER NOT WORKING on GRID PAGE

I have one field called registration date.I have added manual select option filter.
There i have used THIS_YEAR,THIS_MONTH and other date filters.
but it is not working.
I have provided xml.Please check and let me know where I am doing mistake.

Employable Job Seeker &

You have to check Reg Date Filter.

Hi Rohit, I was able to get THIS_YEAR, THIS_MONTH etc. to work in a custom date field filter in this way:

1. Create just one condition on the date field without a value and set it filterable default off.
  2. Then create a manual select option on that date field condition.
  3. Manually add options to "affect the default condition" and enter TODAY, LAST_YEAR etc. for the value. This should save you in the future from having to make a condition for each value.
Is this what you tried to do? It looks like your XML got cut off before the filters section. Can you send just that section so I can better see what's going on?

This is not working for me.
Find out filter code.
Below is condition

------------------ below code of filter ------------------------------------ -------------------------------------- This filters are working fine in old release but after 8.6.20 I found this issue.

It looks like your filter is set to a different condition. Try substituting this for the first couple lines of the filter and let me know if it works:

<filter type="select" filteroffoptionlabel="Reg Date" createfilteroffoption="true" affectcookies="false" autocompthreshold="25" conditionsource="manual" labelmode="no" condition="<b>THIS_YEAR</b>">

This also not work for me.