passing parameters using skuid:page Visualforce component

I have a use case were I need to embed a Skuid page into a visualforce page using  , I have tried passing parameters example:

Nothin works, I’m actually creating a PreLoader using the other Visualforce page to set a loading effect.

I’m sure whats under the hood on the Skuid.page component but there does not seem to be an attribute for parameters

The skuid:page method does not allow passing parameters. You are going to have to include the parameters in a prior visualforce page, from where they will be passed through to your skuid page using the “redirect” method.

Sorry.

Thanks Rob, I figured this perhaps you would have a suggestion for a preLoader?, I’m embedding <skuid.page> in a visuaforce page so that the visualforce page can activate a PreLoading animation, When <skuid.page> is fully loaded it calls the function below removing loading animation from the ‘Parenting’ VF page

skuid.events.subscribe(‘skuidMobileReady’,function(){

// RemovePreLoader();

});

It seems like having the skuid:page accept parameters would allow one visualforce page to render multiple skuid pages. I think that would be handy!

Not wanting to create a new post I think my question is somewhat related. I am using the skuid:page tag on a visualforce page and using page assignments to control which skuid page gets displayed. This works fine.

However, I need to add some visualforce components to the page but only want to do so if a certain skuid page is being shown.

Is there a way for me to identify which page will be rendered as a Visualforce variable so I can use that with the “rendered” attribute on my visualforce components?

I am thinking it would work something like this:

<skuid:page objectType="Account" actionType="View" /> <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!skuid.page = 'SkuidAccount'}" > <!-- Components --> </apex:outputPanel> 

John, I’m racking my brain on this one… I don’t think this is currently possible because although the UI.class controller has that information, it’s not exposed as a public property.

Thanks for looking into it.  For now I am able to work around it by mimicking the page assignment logic in my rendered attribute. Not the cleanest solution but it works.