Lookup filters "If no row in Source Model, then..." Abort This Model's Query not working

Lookup filters and model condition where content is “Field from another model”, there is an option (New Option), “If no row in Source Model, then…”. There are two options for the attribute, 

1. Abort This Model’s Query
2. Deactivate This Condition

It always  deactivates the condition even if we select the option 1 (Abort This Model’s Query) if there is no row in source model. 

We are getting this issue both in Superbank patch 7 and patch 8. 

Hmmm.   Could you perhaps build a test page that shows this issue and send us the XML?   (Standard objects etc…)  That would be very helpful. 

Hi Rob,
I created a test page with two models Account (based on Account) and Users (based on User). Then I added a table component based on Account model. On the OwnerId field on Account table, I set the field renderer picklist and added lookup filter ‘Id in (Users)(Id)’ with ‘If no row in Source Model, then… Abort this Model’s Query’. And I deliberately set limit on Users model to 0. When I go to preview and Edit record to change Owner field I am expecting no entry on the Owner picklist as I set Users model’s record limit to 0. But it gives all the users in the org. If I set Users model limit to 3, I get the Owner picklist with 3 users as expected.

Here the xml for the test page

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" showsidebar="true" showheader="true"> <models> <model id="Account" limit="20" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" sobject="Account"> <fields> <field id="Id"/> <field id="Name"/> <field id="OwnerId"/> <field id="Owner&#46;Name"/> </fields> <conditions> <condition type="param" value="id" field="Id" operator="=" enclosevalueinquotes="true" novaluebehavior=""/> </conditions> <actions/> </model> <model id="Users" limit="0" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" sobject="User" doclone="" type=""> <fields> <field id="FirstName"/> <field id="Name"/> </fields> <conditions/> <actions/> </model> </models> <components> <skootable showconditions="true" showsavecancel="true" searchmethod="server" searchbox="true" showexportbuttons="false" pagesize="10" createrecords="true" model="Account" buttonposition="" mode="read"> <fields> <field id="Id" valuehalign="" type=""/> <field id="Name"/> <field id="OwnerId" valuehalign="" type="REFPICK" optionsource=""> <searchfields/> <filters> <filter type="modelmerge" operator="in" field="Id" value="" model="Users" enclosevalueinquotes="true" mergefield="Id" novaluebehavior="noquery"/> </filters> </field> </fields> <rowactions> <action type="edit"/> <action type="delete"/> </rowactions> <massactions usefirstitemasdefault="true"> <action type="massupdate"/> <action type="massdelete"/> </massactions> <views> <view type="standard"/> </views> </skootable> </components> <resources> <labels/> <javascript/> <css/> </resources> </skuidpage>

Hi Team,
Any updates on this yet?

Jnanendra, thanks for your help here.  I think you have found a bug.  I have passed it off to our dev team…