Link to Mobile Panel

Hi - I’m trying to get a link to a specific panel within a mobile page - something like this:

/apex/ui?page=test&main_panel=detail&id=a0H11000008k1GF

Is this possible ?

Here’s the solution I came up with:

(function(skuid){ var $ = skuid.$; skuid.events.subscribe('skuidMobileReady',function(){ var eventid = getURLParameter('id'); if (eventid !== null){ var m1 = skuid.model.getModel('SelectedEvent'); var currentEventCondition = m1.getConditionByName('currentEvent'); m1.setCondition(currentEventCondition,eventid); m1.updateData(); var HideCardEditSnippet = skuid.snippet.getSnippet('hidecardeditsnip'); HideCardEditSnippet(); skuid.mobile.setMainPanel('Detail'); } }); })(skuid); function getURLParameter(name) { return decodeURIComponent((new RegExp('[?|&]' + name + '=' + '([^&;]+?)(&|#|;|$)').exec(location.search)||[,""])[1].replace(/+/g, '%20'))||null; }

Seems to work fine - at this point I’m just re-directing to a specified panel - ‘Detail’ but this could easily be modified to switch to a panel named as a parameter.

Glad you were able to work this out.  I was going to answer saying this wasn’t possible. But you have proved me wrong…