Create New Opportunity Button not functioning properly.

I uploaded the Opportunity JS and created the Opportunity Overview page. Everything seems to be working except the pop-up for Create New Opportunity in Pop-Up. 

What does it do? Anything at all? What are the actions you’ve setup? How about you copy the XML to this post, then I’d be able to take a look at your page.

It does nothing at all. I just copied the XML from the page repository. 

How to copy if you haven’t done it yet.
http://help.skuidify.com/m/page-assignments-and-overrides/l/102530-share-a-skuid-page-between-orgs

Just tag it with pre when pasting the XML.

Opportunities Overview         sum avg     sum avg    Company Name        Owner             {{{Name}}}  {{Model.Label}}      LineItems                   Company    Owner       Quantity of Product at Sales Price {{Quantity}} {{PricebookEntry.Product2.Name}} @ {{UnitPrice}}                                               Product         sum                                      New Opportunity and Line Items  {{Model.Label}}              Account                           Source Campaign                         <div class="nx-editor-header-title">Line Items</div>     Product      List Price     sum                                 Helpful Links  {{Model.Label}}         <table class="nx-list nx-skootable-data" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody class="nx-list-contents"> <tr class="nx-item"> <td><div style="white-space: nowrap; margin: 3px;"><div class="buttonicon ui-silk-report ui-silk inline"></div></div></td> <td> <div class="nx-field"> <div class="nx-fieldtext"> <a href="/00O?rt=22&retURL=%2F006%2Fo&open=open&break0=STAGE_NAME&t=title5&c=RD&c=FN&c=AN&c=ON&c=SN&c=FQ&c=PB&c=AG&c=CD&c=CR&c=NS&c=LS&c=TY&s=AM&s=EA&a=AG&details=yes&format=t">Opportunity Pipeline</a></div></div></td> </tr> <tr class="nx-item"> <td><div style="white-space: nowrap; margin: 3px;"><div class="buttonicon ui-silk-report ui-silk inline"></div></div></td> <td> <div class="nx-field"> <div class="nx-fieldtext"> <a href="/00O?rt=22&retURL=%2F006%2Fo&open=open&break0=STAGE_NAME&sort=STAGE_DURATION&sortdir=down&t=title7&c=FN&c=AN&c=ON&c=SN&c=FQ&c=PB&c=CD&c=TY&s=AM&a=AG&a=SD&details=yes&format=t">Stuck Opportunities </a></div></div></td> </tr> <tr class="nx-item"> <td><div style="white-space: nowrap; margin: 3px;"><div class="buttonicon ui-silk-report ui-silk inline"></div></div></td> <td> <div class="nx-field"> <div class="nx-fieldtext"> <a href="/00O?rt=22&retURL=%2F006%2Fo&open=closedwon&t=title9&c=FN&c=AN&c=ON&c=SN&c=FQ&c=CD&c=TY&s=AM&a=AG&details=yes">Closed Opportunities </a></div></div></td> </tr> <tr class="nx-item"> <td><div style="white-space: nowrap; margin: 3px;"><div class="buttonicon ui-silk-report ui-silk inline"></div></div></td> <td> <div class="nx-field"> <div class="nx-fieldtext"> <a href="/00O?rt=114&retURL=%2F006%2Fo&sortdir=down&sort=CD&include=all&break0=ON&c=ON&c=OW&c=CR&c=FD&c=OV&c=NV&c=CD&details=yes&format=t">Opportunity Field History Report </a></div></div></td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

Yeah. That’s odd. Does your profile have Create permission?

Yeah. It does. ONe thing I noticied though is ithat when I setup the OppJS static resource, my salesforce didn’t have the option of cache control like the example. 

er … uh … why the static resource? The snippet is included in the page XML.

scratch that. got the wrong XML. :S

I haven’t worked with static resources yet. Can’t help beyond this.

I just did it because the page repository told me. I do not have that in my Resources.

Eugene, try removing the namespace (in your Skuid page) for the resource you created.

I just did, but the button is still not functioning. 

Hmm, I just pasted your xml into a new page and the create new opportunity popup seems to be working. 

I do see another issue, though. The file for the static resource needs to be a javascript file, not text (.js, not .txt). 

Also, which browser are you using? 

Interesting. I am using chrome. I tried to pull it up on a different computer and I got the same thing. I was using chrome on both. 

Got it. I will update with the javascript file. 

Eugene, I’d be happy to take a look if you want to grant login access to Skuid support. (You can see how to do that here: http://help.skuidify.com/m/getting-started/l/182412-getting-help-how-to-grant-skuid-login-rights-to-…)

Great. i will do that right away. 

Ok. Looks like your Javascript file was missing the last line. So when it got pulled in it basically broke Javascript… hence the button didn’t work.

I updated your static resource and it looks to be working as intended now. 

Great. Thanks JOhn! You guys rock!