Limiting rows of related records in a table within a tab within a popup

This is probably a softball question - so I hope someone can knock it out of the park…

For an Accounts Table, a row action creates a popup
The popup contains a Cases Table (custom, child object) that needs to display only the child records related to the Account.

I can’t figure out how to accomplish this.

1. Set a condition on the cases model to a specific value with nothing provided. Set it to default off and filterable.
2. Make the row action be a multiple actions.
3. Activate and set the value for model to be {{Id}}.
4. Query the Model
5. Show the Popup

#boss

Two more things are needed to complete Pat’s soluion.  
1. You need to add a context condition on the Cases table so ParentId is ID of the row in context. 
2. The Parent Id needs to be in your cases model and the ID needs to be in your Accounts model. 

Hi, This works perfectly, but how do I setup the actions to pull records from different models. i.e. one tab has related cases and another tab references related feedback surveys. Right now my actions are just querying the one model and the second tab is just bringing in all survey records rather than the ones only related to the original record. 

Pat’s solution works perfectly, but how do I setup the actions to pull records from different models. i.e. one tab has related cases and another tab references related feedback surveys. Right now my actions are just querying the one model and the second tab is just bringing in all survey records rather than the ones only related to the original record.

I was able to accomplish this by simply adding a second Activate/Query actions. Thanks all!

I was able to accomplish this by simply adding a second Activate/Query actions. Thanks all!