Skuid consulting services: turn your pages into killer pages!

Fellow Skuidifiers,

Like you, I’m a huge fan of Skuid. In fact, I went and built a great dev team around it who’ve created an AppExchange product called PractiFI (www.practifi.com), which uses Skuid as its foundation. PractiFI is a relationship management tool for financial advisers, but of course the incredible UI possibilities with Skuid are applicable to any industry.

Here’s a taste of what we’ve done with Skuid at PractiFI, including our winning page in the Killer Page Cookoff at Dreamforce 13: https://vimeo.com/channels/practifi

I wanted to reach out and let you know that my team is growing and we’re available to help if you need a hand to turn your Skuid pages into amazing things.

We’ve recently helped a few up-and-coming Skuid experts from this community with features such as dashboard charting (using Kendo and D3), client-side calculations and automation using Javascript snippets, JQueryUI animations, detailed CSS overhauls, animated welcome tours, Javascript remoting to Apex classes, and data model adjustments to make the best use of the native Skuid components (and avoid over-coding). 

If you’re interested, drop me a line through the community here, or on LinkedIn or Twitter.

I can vouch for the services of Glenn & the PractiFi team here - we were having some major issues pre-populating, sorting & validating departure & arrival fields from our airports database, ie trip planning for flights, all inside a Skuid popup, and they put their javascript, skuid & apex heads together to come up with an impressive solution. Really, really helpful.

Glenn and his team are awesome! They helped us make some custom charting work in Skuid and proved to be able to do what they said they were going to do, on time and on budget, as well as some extra bonus help! If you are hitting your head against the wall, give them a call : )

Glenn, We may be interested in your services for some development.  Can you shoot me you contact info?

Chad Gill
WorkforceRecon
chad@workforcerecon.com