Undo

edited June 25, 2020 in Ideas
I was working on a form and deleted a field set by mistake... I don't suppose you could offer undo ?
1 votes

Awaiting Review ยท Last Updated

Comments

• Anna WiersemaAnna Wiersema ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ ๏ปฟ
    edited December 13, 2019
    Oh man, I would love that. Right now it only works if you've just Saved the page. and click to "Cancel" your changes.
  • Emily DavisEmily Davis โœญโœญโœญโœญ
    edited March 2, 2017
    I agree, this would be a great feature!
  • Ken McElrathKen McElrath โœญโœญ
    edited December 29, 2015
    Well, we do currently offer rollbacks, which is like undo, as long as a previous version was saved.
  • Pat VachonPat Vachon ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
    edited June 25, 2020
    Erg. Just deleted a tab by mistake after making a ton of changes in 30 minutes. ERG!!!!
    edited June 25, 2020
    I can only offer this as a workaround to save all the work. Save the page after making the fatal mistake, open a previous version, go to the XML, copy the text, open the latest version, paste into XML.

Wait, when will Copy and Paste be added to the page builder?
    edited June 25, 2020
    OMG!!!!!!! Even worse is after making 30 minutes of changes is when the session had timed out. Must of missed the prompt. I'd gladly take the deleted tab over all the work I just did! ERG!

There should be something in the page builder that warns me that the page session is expired on any changes to the page!
  • Rob HatchRob Hatch ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
    edited September 1, 2016
    Ugh. ย I feel your pain.ย